It’s time to register for the 2018 rugby season! Minis, juniors and seniors can register at http://members.rugbycanada.ca/.
Returning senior players who register by Saturday, April 14th will save $30 on their registration. New senior players (aged 18+) will save $30 at any point in the season when they register, contact us for details (email@example.com).
Players born in 1998 or earlier can play in the senior category.
The age categories for the 2018 season are as follows:
On-line registration for all age groups will start on April 1st. We will post the registration link when it becomes available.
The Saracens have teams for children (the Minis) starting from the U-6 age group up to U-12. We also have U15 and U18 teams for Junior boys and girls (born in 2001-2003, and 1998-2000 respectively). Finally we have Senior Men and Senior Women teams (aged 18+).
We’ll have more info about pricing and schedules posted shortly. If you have any questions you can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The new Rugby Quebec Portal is now OPEN. The dues list is as follows, to be paid by credit card online ONLY:
Senior – $300
Senior (Student Rate) – $250
Old Boys – $80
Juniors (U16/U18) - $165.70
Minis (U10/U14) – $65
Minis (U6/U8) – $55
(a 2.25% credit card charge will be added to each transaction)
The registration process is simple to use but you have to allocate about 10 minutes to register.
The steps to follow:
1. Create your user profile (upload photo)
2. Log in after receiving the confirmation email
3. Early registration (including taking pictures or uploading photo again)
4. You can choose more than one category (player and / or coach and / or referee). You will pay the highest of the rates.
5. Check for newsletters (you will receive a registration email)
6. Check the Rugby Canada waiver form signed box +
7. Check the Rugby Quebec signed waiver form +
8. Complete the medical form (all fields are required)
9. Confirm your registration
10. Payment of registration (you will receive an invoice copy by email)
Seniors, juniors and minis can register at any time.